LinkedIn was established in 2003, has today 610 million members, (LinkedIn) and is therefore one of the most powerful social media platforms.
How many of the members are decision makers in the IT-industry?
1.1M – with 46% of these in the SMB market!
How can we reach them?
- Have a stellar LinkedIn profile and keep it updated. The #1 LinkedIn activity is viewing members profiles, so make sure you have one that appeals to your decision maker.
- Save decision-makers both in and out of your network as leads in Sales Navigator https://business.linkedin.com/sales-solutions/sales-navigator
- Share relevant content around topics they are more likely to engage with, so you can become a trusted source of insight.
- Post videos on LinkedIn. As of October 2018, Vimeo has expanded its social publishing features to let companies post videos directly on their LinkedIn pages.
Post videos on LinkedIn
- Online videos will account for 80% of all consumer internet traffic by 2020
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others
- 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision-making process
- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%
- 59% of senior executives agree that if both text and video are available about the same topic on the same page, they prefer to watch the video
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video
- 73% of B2B marketers say video has a positive impact on marketing ROI
- Companies that use video in their marketing, grow revenue 49% faster than those that don’t
- Prospects who view video of a product are 85% more likely to buy
- 54% of executives share videos with colleagues on at least a weekly basis
How effective are videos on LinkedIn?
Research from Forbes found that “executives tend to watch work-related video on business-related websites (75%) far more often than they watch such content on YouTube (51%)”.
So your B2B video is much more likely to be seen by a decision maker when published on LinkedIn!
Video marketing will continue to heavily increase during 2019. In light of this and the fact that LinkedIn had a goal of 3 billion members in the future – we should use LinkedIn as a publishing platform in order to create good customer relationships
Using video gives you a chance to give your audience a better first impression of us, our products and services – much like being there in person. With a video:
They see you before you see them
They hear you before you hear them
They get to know you before you get to know them
Feel free to contact us if you need any help getting started!